When should I attend Hypnobirthing Classes?
You can attend a Hypnobirthing course anytime from 24 weeks onwards. Most couples come for classes during their 7th or 8th month of Pregnancy and classes are usually held once a week.
” Thank you so much for your help and support during my pregnancy and the birth. The breathing techniques we practiced really helped our little girl have a gentle welcome into the world and helped me deal with the pain. It has been lovely getting to know you. We couldn’t have done it without you” Emily
What can you expect?
Hypnobirthing focuses on the well being of the parents. Through hypnosis they build a deep inner confidence that dispels fear and anxiety and builds a confidence and resilience that allows them to stay calm and relaxed through out the birth. It also provides comfort by building on the mother’s natural ability to work with her hormones in labour and this enhances her ability to release her own very powerful painkillers.
Classes teach the importance of having loving and caring support during labour and offers the father or birthing partner the role of protector and creator of a quiet, peaceful birthing environment where the mother feels safe and nurtured.
Debbie’s Hypnobirthing classes teach you to believe in yourself and to have the confidence to create the best possible birth that you can and to look forward to the birth of your baby with joy and excitement. It is not just about producing babies. It is about creating strong, confident mothers who learn to trust themselves and use their own inner wisdom to make confident choices.
- Full Hypnobirthing Programme exclusive private class. This course is based on the Katharine Graves Hypnobirthing course and consists of four sessions lasting up to 2.5 hours each session and classes are available at times and dates to suit you. The course has been well designed to give you all the information that you will need to empower you and hypnosis to give you and your birth partner the best possible preparation for a calm and confident birth. This course costs £295 and includes a relaxation CD and course notes.
- The Essentials of Hypnobirthing exclusive private class. Debbie has designed her own unique Hypnobirthing course, which provides everything that you need to create a calm and comfortable birth. It has been well planned and is taught over three sessions of two and a half hours each. It includes all the essential tools that you need for labour coupled with specific hypnosis to build your confidence and empower you. This course is particularly useful to take you through labour and natural birth, however if things change Debbie is able to build your confidence to support you whatever direction the birth takes. This course costs £225 and includes a relaxation CD with four tracks of empowering hypnosis and course notes.
- Essentials of Hypnobirthing Course (private class) costs £150 and is taught in two sessions which can be covered in one day. this course will provide you with all the tools that you will need plus visualisations, and hypnosis to release your fears and build confidence. This is a useful course if you have already been through hypnobirthing and childbirth.
- One to One Hypnotherapy for Childbirth Individual hypnotherapy for childbirth sessions costing £75 each to prepare you for childbirth. These sessions are for mums only and provide you with exactly what you need to release your anxieties, overcome past trauma and increase your confidence, plus the benefits of learning breathing techniques so that you can have a confident, calm and relaxed birth.
- Full Hypnobirthing Group Courses The course consists of four sessions. This course costs £240 and includes a relaxation CD and course notes. These courses are organised depending on bookings and availability.
Course fees need to be paid in full a minimum of a week before the start of the first session, by Bank Transfer, cash or cheque.
Debbie teaches her private courses, private workshops and group sessions of up to three couples in her large studio just south of Chichester, West Sussex. The studio is situated in a rural area, just a mile south of Chichester. The studio is quiet and relaxing with comfortable chairs and has lovely views over fields and farmland and there is ample parking.
For more information about how Debbie can support you during childbirth as a Hypnobirthing Practitioner please contact her with any questions you have and she will be happy to help you.
Contact Debbie on 01243 775295 / 07766175945 or